Welcome to Wallaroo Mines Primary School
Kadina’s small school where learning and caring go hand in hand…
- Quality learning programs including Literacy & Numeracy support and a model of Learner Intervention that supports ALL of our students.
- Whole School agreements for the teaching of Literacy and Numeracy.
- Small class sizes.
- Access to a wide range of digital learning experiences including iPads and iPod Touch devices, Interactive Whiteboards in all learning spaces and a wireless network ensuring anywhere, anytime access. A ratio of one portable device for every two students.
- Japanese for all students.
- Fully fenced grounds.
- New school gymnasium and a whole school fitness program.
- Ample parking.
- School funded bus providing pick up and drop off to the centre of Kadina each day.
- Fridges in every classroom.
- The personal touch that can only be found in a small school! All of our staff know all of our students and our involvement in the Better buddies program helps promote positive relationships between our younger and older students.
So, if you are moving to Kadina or perhaps you already live here, Wallaroo Mines Primary School is certainly worth considering for your child’s education. Contact the school to make an appointment to talk with the Principal and have a school tour. We look forward to meeting you.